Fixed Internally Overseer's quest Fail at 0%

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Claws, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Honestly, on Test (where quests are not limited by number), I launch 10 quests legendary/fabled at once and some with blue agents only obviously (2 agents per legendary= 20 at once, more for fabled) and I don't really see a change between those with matching agents and those with no matching agents.
    On the second account where I have a bit more agents with traits, I launch from 2 chars and I'm done with it. I start the 10h fabled quests as soon as they're up and honestly, with/without agent (with the right traits) with/without familiars and with/without mounts, I really don't see enough difference to bother.

Personal note for Almee: I played ESO when it launched and for 2 years or so and I absolutely loved PvP there (it's the only thing I really loved in the game [3-way PvP map with sieges, nothing that comes even close to what EQ2 offered], advanced phasing system was the second other, I'm not fond of the fighting system nor the classes, nor the way channels are set nor the Aldmeri lore as they travestied it) and I tried to test stuff during betas, during testing phases of expansions and the devs don't listen at all to the players there and censorship is extreme. I got so fed up that I came back here mainly for colour palette and dev's answers. So don't get your hopes too high or you will be disappointed (and I doubt devs answers got better with time there, it never does).
    I do agree with your comment otherwise.
  2. Claws Member

Thank you everyone for all the coments. I think it is time for me to give up an the missions thinking I may get something good. This morning sent out my first six missions and it came back with seven mishaps and the best reward was a few resources that would take 30 minutes to harvest.
    Last thought about this, a new person starts to play and tries the Overseer missions and the first reward is a level 115 ring then a collectable that can not be turned in and to top it off some Velwalker potion. Player will never try it again
    WOW I never looked until now after playing for 8 years I am still a new member here, so much for the 9 level 120 characters
    Tekka likes this.
  3. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Just so you know, your forum "member status" is tied to post count (and possibly some other forum factors, such as number of likes). It has nothing to do with how long you've been playing the game.
    Tekka, Breanna and Claws like this.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Can we at least get an official answer if this is a bug or a 'feature'?
    Getting mishaps when the mishap chance is 0% (actually would be -1% in most cases, so perhaps THAT is what is causing the problem) is getting REALLY old.
    Breanna, Claws, Rebelde and 2 others like this.
  5. Bunji Developer

This issue should be fixed. We corrected some calcs on the server side for bonus / mishap.
    Rosyposy, Claws and Breanna like this.