Overseers at it again?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by The Martian, Nov 20, 2020.

1. The Martian Active Member

Howdy All. I did /bug this one, but I thought that we should keep an eye out for it.

I had a bonus drop from "The Platinum Eye" (purple) quest this afternoon. My bags were full to overflowing on that toon, and I received only one Drop. I received an "Oor of Umbra" (Yea) clicked on the box and as usual expecting something else when the next box opened up... Nothing in the box. Just a box to "okay" click on Nothing displayed inside, and nothing in the dialog (chat) box either. Clicked on the box, and it disappeared. Did I get a 2nd Oor? and it wasn't detected because it was in overflow? or what? Just thought I would mention it so that we can keep an eye out for it and make sure it isn't happening again. Could be one of those weird just once glitches (hope so).

Thanks guys, and keep an eye out!

The Martian
  2. The Martian Active Member

Lol And it never ends ;) … Said sever timed out.. and I hit post again... and voila 2 posts... :mad: sorry about that not in my control!

again Thanks testers!
  3. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Hi The Martian - that happens to me on live every now and again. It is usually because whatever I am getting is lore and I already have said item in my bags - for example the instance locker timer reset. Not sure if that is what is happening for you, yet it is a possibility.
  4. parissa Well-Known Member

Also remember that some merc coins are lore like our of umbra.. so if you got a second one you won't receive it... that happens to me alot grrr.... dumb lore tag
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

put all lore items you get in to your shared bank as soon as you can or if you like me have crates on the broker like me put them in their , if they are not heirloom .
    That way if you get another one next time , you can still get it for your alts maybe .
    And because I am playing also on Kaladim , I made it a habit to turn in my Overseer rewards near a harvest
    depot ( on Kaldim we end up with lots of crafting materials ) Or near a bank , or make sure I have space in my bags .