Overseer Window suddenly blank

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Niami DenMother, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I've been using Overseers since launch day. I have a boatload of missions, a boatload of agents, have been doing my 10-per-day every single day in an attempt to get recipe books. (i.e., this is not user error, or not understanding how the system works) I have no custom UIs in use at all.

I sent my agents out on several missions this morning. I logged back in a few minutes ago and my overseer window is utterly blank. 0 available quests ... ZERO agents ... ZERO quests at all ... just a blank form.

I tried camping to desktop and relogging. Twice. I tried alt-hopping - they could see a lot of "completed" quests waiting for my main to finish them and 4 more quests allowed for the day. I logged back to the main - nothing there at all. I checked the other account. It is fine.

I wanted to blame this on being on Test, but others on Test are fine, and I just got a DM from someone that says their overseer window is blank on the Rivervale server right now as well.
    Whilhelmina and Breanna like this.
  2. Mnoizr Member

3. Arcos Active Member

I sometimes seem to lose a new quest I'd only received the day before. I hope this is not going to be the problem going forward.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

That's a separate thing -- your quests go into a pool, and you get a certain number from the pool cycling through each day.

Totally separate from suddenly displaying as having zero agents and zero quests at all on someone who has 6 quests to claim (according to the screen when looking at it on alts)
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

An hour and a half after reporting the problem, I logged back on and everything was working again. {headdesk}

I loathe trying to track down inconsistent bugs ...
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Quillyne Active Member

I logged back in after the servers came back up to find all of my overseer quests reset with no rewards to collect...but, all of my agents on lockdown timers. I've had a few glasses of wine though, so the bugginess is just entertaining.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

There was a second player on Test with exactly the same problem as you 2 days ago, Mum.
    Never happened to me yet, but it's bound to happen one day.
  8. Fannoncodder Member

Same thing just happened to me. I claimed my quest rewards last night and logged while they were in their cooldown phase. Logged in this morning and the window was just empty; no filters, no mishaps, and even the Agent Collection window was empty.

The only thing I did differently last night was that I pushed the quest out when I was on one of my Kaladim (TLE) characters instead of on HoF where I sent them out every other time. Other than that, everything else was business as usual.