Overseer Missions not showing and duplicate missions...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Merriel, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

I thought all our overseer missions are now supposed to show in the list of missions, but I just received this one as a reward, and I scribed it, and it is NOT showing in my list of missions.

I also thought that once scribed, we will not be receiving duplicates of missions we already have, yet I just recevied A Dark Ceremony for the umpteenth millionth time (ok so I am exxagerating but I stopped counting how many times I've received this duplicate mission some time ago, lol).

Seems the intended "fix" is still not fixed. :D

Also, I know not all my missions are showing because I have three ten hour missions but only one (or two) show in my list, and I know I don't have any 20 hour missions but I have a quest cooling down right now with a timer of 19:55:48. Almost 20 hours?

Oh, and while I'm reporting these things...my alt account overseer timers are completely borked. They don't count down like they do on my primary account. The timers are frozen in time, and the only way I know a mission is completed is by closing and reopening the overseer interface. Both accounts are logged into the same computer at the same time, so I have no idea why the timers work on one account but not the other.
    Pengana and Whilhelmina like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Merriel I believe this change is still only on the test server. So at this time this is not a bug.
    Breanna and Merriel like this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ahh ok, did not realize this was only on Test. I clicked the Staff Post Tracker link at the top of the forum and saw the thread and read it as an announcement.

Still, the issue with my alt account is a bug :D

Oh, and so is the 20 hour cooldown on the mission, Retrieval for the Crown
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yes, we're still testing that. It seems to work fine so I hope it'll make it to live soon because it's a game-changer. You can run only legendary+ missions if you have enough and not getting the same quest for the 100th time is really great.

The 19:55:48 cooling time is for the fabled (purple on Test) 10h missions. Yes, it's super-long. But cooling time seems to be about twice the duration of the quest, regardless of the quest (so a 3h30 quest will have a 7h cooling time).

Your last part is definitely a bug though.
    doit and Merriel like this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I am going to edit the original post to only reflect the bug if that is okay with you.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sure, Dreamweaver, that is fine. I would edit it myself but it seems the edit option is missing now, lol.