Overseer - Agents & missions all missing & level reset to zero

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gamhuin, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Gamhuin New Member

Update: And now it's back.

When I logged out a few hours ago, everything was fine. I had many agents and missions, some were in progress and I was rank 22.

When I just logged in, I had no agents or missions and my rank was 0.

I relogged and the issue persists.

Gamhuin on Maj'dul server.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Malefiss New Member

Same on Thurgadin since this morning.

Everything was fine when i disconnected yesterday evening. I was rank 37 or 38 and had even started some quests (others on cooldown).

Malefiss2 on Thurgadin
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Oleary-HoF New Member

Same happens to my account some weeks ago. It looks like: when the connection get lost to data server while zooning the Overseer mask pops up as you have just to startet the Feature. This data is writen back to dataserver by autosave of the toon. Next start all quests are gone and lvl is set back to 0 then. Perhaps there is a logical check missing while outsave.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Annalist New Member

I now have my overseer set at zero and have no overseer quests. I had several quests that were completed that I were complete prior to the reset.

Retrocon on the Maj'dul server
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Malefiss New Member

seems to be working again, even with the ongoing quests:)
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Annalist New Member

Mine is still acting like I never did overseers. Put me at lvl 0 had to start the quests again, and got the panda coin to bump back up to lvl 21 at least. But having to start it all over again. No previous quests that I had are showing and none available from quartermaster.
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Annalist New Member

I restarted the charged quests, and got a few charged quests that were available from quartermaster. They then just disappeared once the timer was at completed, so I can't even get the rewards.

Retrocon, Maj'dul

Pulled from one of my other characters logs just to show I had reached 35. I would have pulled Retrocon's but it is over 12gb for some reason, and wont open.
    (1656280688)[Sun Jun 26 16:58:08 2022] You've earned the achievement, \aACH -1448584421:Level 35 Overseer\/a.
    (1656280688)[Sun Jun 26 16:58:08 2022] Lunarmind earned the achievement 'Level 35 Overseer'.
    Twyla likes this.