Out of room now

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Tabri, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Tabri Well-Known Member

I am an appearance gear fanatic but I have finally ran out of room in my house vaults and bank, I even have a lot of appearance gear on my broker not prices Im just using it as storage.

Can someone tell me if there are any new larger strong boxes or backpacks in the AOM expac? I dont have a tailor and dont see any on the broker I am fixing to have to delete stuff that I dont want to, to make more room. Also with all the new potions, rares, etc in this expac it doesnt help with bank space either.

thx
  2. Mysstie Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat. I've started to get rid of things that I ran re-craft (I am a tailor, just 97 so far), or re-purchase from some faction merchant should I want it again. I have 48 slot bags everywhere possible and that 52slot one from the Loyalty merchanI'll have to check the recipe books to see if any bags are there.
  3. Rainmare Well-Known Member

hell I'm out of room just from my TS gear/swappable jewelry/teleport items, harvestables, and illusion items. much less appearance gear. but yeah, always want bigger boxes.
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

Hehe, I told them a few years ago if they wanted to keep adding appearance items, and would want people to buy them they were going to have to do something to help with how we store them. Unfortunately, the new wardrobe system is just a glorified macro :(.

As far as I know, we didn't get any bigger bags or boxes with the expansion though. Hopefully they'll figure out how to let us repack or store items some way soon. I know people who couldn't buy more stuff if they wanted to at this point.
  5. Tabri Well-Known Member

Even if they would make it to where you could use your Alts vaults in their homes that would help tons. I have 4 alts so if I could use each of their house vaults separately that would give me 20 slots or more for 48 slot bags for storage. I cant really pass items to them directly as its not trade most of it. If we could get trustee access to the vault(make it work like its your own) or something I dont know :(

OR make each house not share the vault each house have a separate vault for storage for the same character either way.
    OR some kind of storage for appearance items where they dont take up bag/box space?
  6. Deveryn Well-Known Member

There is an appearance wardrobe function on the way, sometime next year.
  7. Naychan Member

Was Seriously hoping that the wardrobe features would be tabs and not some weird macro. Everything is still in my bags and its still dam easy to just to use the macros.
  8. Endymion Developer

Equipment Sets are not the wardrobe features that were mentioned. Those are coming later.
    Enric_of_Neriak and Finora like this.
  9. Naychan Member

Ok didn't know equipment set's were coming. Thank you for the info.
  10. Endymion Developer

Equipment Sets are in, they are the thing you are sad about because they are not the thing that you want, which will be coming in the future. :)
    Spindle and Shmogre like this.
  11. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Well, it is a bit easier to maintain an equipment set macro now which just has a single command line now that never changes. You just have to re-save an equipment set when it changes with a single mouse-click. Good timing for my combat set which is changing often with the expansion.

Unless the wardrobe thing that's coming actually frees up inventory space (personal, bank, house vault, sales crates), then it's kinda useless.
  12. Polychrome Member

Peronally, I'm wondering how people manage to fill up their inventory.

With the exception of weapons or hats, the appearance items all look the same to me. I'm still wearing the same outfit I started wearing ...what, 4-5 years ago?

Not that I'd say no to a separate appearance inventory. When I got all those look-alike robes and outfits in ToV, I dumped most of them in the bank. I do carry a couple things around, and more space for vendor trash is always better in my book.