"Otherworldly Assistants" Charm won't activate

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Telepath, Jun 4, 2022.

1. Telepath Active Member

This blue rune will not activate in the new tinker zone where it dropped. i tried it in a few different charms. click "use" and nothing happens. not out of combat, not in combat. no idea how to get this rune to work. I saw that other stuff that wasn't working in the zone because it was flagged for vov zones got fixed internally, but this one has not been fixed if that is the issue.
    [IMG]
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

The zone hasn't been patched to allow VoV (or any other expac-specific) adornments to work in it.

Fixed internally means they have a patch ready for it, not that it has been patched. There has been no patch since Tinkerfest went live, and they can't update it until there is one.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Daltharr Active Member

I belive its intended to be equipped by healers or utility-classes. - Its not clear from the description.
    But its not a clicky-effect as were used to. Instead its a buff you place on yourself or on the dps-class in the grp/raid.EDIT: or the tank. Someone that hit things a lot, and mebbi is being hit a lot.
    Target the player and right click the charm where its equipped, - choose use. (or any other action that cause it to be cast).
    The buff will stay on the player until you cancel it(death counts as cancel), and itl proc as descibed.

Its easy to dismis it as not working since theres a good amount of wierd bugs around. But this one do work as intended. We just have to use it properly. My fury love it, and I choose it over eg Dash of the Hounds, Pack Mentality, Killing chamber, Growing Power/criticals, And that +9,odd to all attributes(forgot name) etc. -
    Its a really nice rune imho
    Twyla likes this.