<Order of the Divine Flame> Freeport Server!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ashy, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Ashy Member

2. Ashy Member

3. Tatanka_7th Active Member

What hours are you guys most active? I'm Central (US) time zone, but play later (usually log on after 9pm CST).

Tat
  4. Ashy Member

Members login through out the day and night, I'm more of a late night gamer myself.
  5. Tatanka_7th Active Member

I checked over the weekend, and never saw more than one or two people on, and nobody over level 65. So, I'm left wondering whether most of you are EU/Asia based, or, possibly, most of you are /anon, so my /who queries didn't show who was on. I'm assuming, with 300+ accounts in the guild, that it's not because everyone's retired :)

Tat
  6. Ashy Member

30 Players logged in today, including myself and I play from USA, East Coast (late nights).
  7. Ashy Member

Advertisement updated :)
  8. Tatanka_7th Active Member

What I'm looking for is people to group with at the hours I play. I checked again last night, somewhere around 8 or 8:30 pm CST, and saw one person logged in (/who all order). Am I not doing the right command to see who's logged on?

Tat
  9. Ashy Member

We have plenty of people online daily who can invite you to the guild, if that is your intention. It's unclear, since I see you own a lvl 26 guild on the server. Good luck with your journey, which ever path you decide to follow.
  10. Tatanka_7th Active Member

Yeah, the guild is just me. Figured if I was gonna level tradeskills with writs, no sense wasting the status, plus it's the only way to transfer items easily between accounts.

Now, I'm looking to group more. I'll take another peek when I'm able to get on tonight, and see who's around.

Thanks,
    Tat
  11. Ashy Member

Hey Tat, sorry I missed you in game. You PM'd me while I was offscreen researching that darkened shard quest (It's really annoying me :mad:). Anyway, I'm gonna be around for at least a couple more hours and then will leave for a bit and come back for a couple more hours late tonight. If you msg me and I'm slow to respond, chances are I'm offscreen again so hang around for a few if ya can :)
  12. Ashy Member

Where do you keep disappearing too? :confused:
  13. Tatanka_7th Active Member

Last week was a big DVR week at our house, so I never did get back on the last two nights, once I got my research assistant/Loyalty stuff done. No worries.

I saw your email to my one alt, and tried to chat again from my main, but you were AFK again.

I'll be on again tonight.

Tat