Opinions on Fallen Paladin Ultra Rare Merc.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Lexxiii, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Lexxiii Active Member

I just want others opinions on this merc. Mine are that she is the most powerful merc I have seen in game (She better be. I dropped over 100 dollars to get her). Thats really all I have to say now, but I would like others feedback. When I was level 95, I waa doing SS questline on my ranger who has her and was able to duo the whole timeline. Havent tried her out for ToT but am super excited to see if she is still this good
  2. Maldek Active Member

I dueled my 10 year vet pally merc against my friend's Fallen Paladin merc and they're pretty much equal.
    They went % to % for awhile until we got bored and he ambushed me.

If she's as powerful as the 10 year merc then you should be fine in ToT. I did the ToT questline as a Warlock with the 10 year merc and had no problems aside from figuring out some of the boss mechanics, but once I figured out what to do, I was able to prevail in any encounter.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  3. Deago Well-Known Member

You did the entire SS questline molo? Nice. How did you do against that last boss?

Anyway the bought ultra rare merc should be on par perhaps with the 10 year but not better in any regard.
  4. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Can't comment on fallen pal but can give you some numbers for Veteran reward SK
    Most importantly Veterans reward SK have 1.9M life and can take A LOT beating. Kenny for instance (elite mystic - also rare) - 690k life and that do not cut it in TOT regardless of healing. So as long as you mercenary clocking over 1.5M life you should be fine but don't expect any DPS out of merc
  5. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

what's the name of that one?
  6. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Ceyllynn likes this.
  7. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

And in my opinion, you should get the ToT tradeskill timeline reward ASAP, so you can put that Fallen Paladin merc on his steroids. ;)
    Deago likes this.
  8. Deago Well-Known Member

What item is this you speak of? It buffs the mercenary? I might have to obtain if it gives my 10 year steroids. :D
  9. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1854173107

"When Equipped:
    Applies Maintained Discipline on the wearer's mercenary, increasing the mercenaries Potency and Crit Bonus by 120, Crit Chance by 200, and Flurry and Spell Doublecast by 90.
    This item may not be used in a PvP zone.
    Cannot be modified except by direct means"
  10. Rainmare Well-Known Member

But it's also a Relic, which means you can't wear it, and the Adv ring at the same time
  11. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Why would anyone use the relic ring while moloing?
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  12. Rainmare Well-Known Member

I was just mentioning it in passing more or less. and that 6 crit bonus 20-30 something potency proc is nice too.