[Opinion] Darkpaw Heroic Boost bundle

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Manafizzle, Feb 13, 2024.

1. MikeBob2023 Active Member

/agree with the OP.

I don't chase numbers in EverQuest II and I never did. I play my game, not theirs. I stopped spending money on DBC (and Kronos) many months ago.
    Beee likes this.
  2. Bentenn Well-Known Member

You're so wrong. They reduced the amount of coins you can actually get on weeklies when the "Fixed" umbral halls. SO now you can get a whopping 40 coins max for a weekly. Now if i run say 6 toons through weekly and get that, then I've gotten 240 fragments of time. Probably 90 mins work. Now i can pay $40 dollars for 600!, which will get me a rune or two. 240 will barely get me anything. Are you kidding me? They need to put this back to 130 coins earned per weekly and then leave the bundle in for 600 for $40. People who don't want to run will buy and even those that get tired of running will buy. They can make money, sure, but it needs to be level playing field for those that will actually invest the time to run them. 600 for simply dropping $40 dollars is great, but now make it to where I can earn 600 almost as easy if I choose to, ie.. put back 130 on weeklies.

Groups for these only went away when they changed the amount to be abysmal and now with them being able to be bought lol, good luck to the little players.. now they will have to drop that money to get fragment of times. @ devs, open it back up to where people will actually PUG these again. This is just ridiculous at the current moment.
    Ayumu, Aggy, Kojacke and 4 others like this.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

100% agree

I decided to remove all my paymentsources after i was gifted a Darkpaw Heroic Bundle and all i got was 100% useless and unwanted items because none the recieved items was tradeable (neither the coins between accounts, nor the notrade spells)
    The researchpattern were useless too, because the were not able to reduce the mount research time.

I made (like the customer service said a post) >> HERE << , but the only thing that was left very very bad tase of beeing tricked.

After the complete destruction of Umbral Halls we decided to ignore Chrono coins as much as possible: Not a single coins for alts, and for mains only the minimum required.
    Ayumu, MikeBob2023 and SolarFaire like this.
  4. Aggy Active Member

Is this ever going to be remedied? It would be nice if we had an option in game to earn the same amount of currency that you can buy with out it taking months.
    Sentrasia likes this.
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Why fix something when they have enough people opening their wallets to keep dev paychecks coming.
    How about giving members that can't do this, a bone, like increasing the master drops. I haven't seen one in solo for 2 months? In heroics, it's grandmaster recipes or ascensions and rarely spell masters.
    SolarFaire and CSP84 like this.
  6. Ayumu Member

A lot of very justified complaints here. And I've seen some legacy players outright leaving.

Darkpaw needs to get it through their head that player faith is a finite, non-renewable resource. And they've been abusing it for a number of years now.
    Aggy, SolarFaire, Sentrasia and 2 others like this.