[OOC] RP server? Euro servers?

Discussion in 'Traveler's Tales' started by ARCHIVED-Rairos, Feb 17, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Rairos Guest

[p][size="x-small"]I have recently just got EQ2 i'm enjoying the game very much and find it extremely fun to RP by myself...but i was wondering since theres no RP servers for us euros i was thinking which server has the most active RP guilds and all round RP i've made a little profile that i would like everyone who posts here to fill in.[/size][/p][p]Most RP active server on Freeport side-[/p][p]Most RP active server on Qyenos side-[/p][p]Most RP active server over all-[/p][p] [/p][p]Thanks this would really help me alot if you could do that for me, but a simple post explaining how i could find some more roleplayers would surfice.. i'm hopeing to do a Iksar or Ratonga on a server not sure what class yet but that should come to me after i've choosen a server.. thanks for all the help.[/p][p]-Rairos :mrgreen:[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Sordia Guest

AB being the largest of the RP servers has the most RPers in general. Also though because of the large population there are a lot of others who do not RP. The community is good though, and we always welcome more RPers to our little home.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rairos Guest

Erm..i was looking for a Europeon server.. we have non named RP D:<
  4. ARCHIVED-Hannalynn Guest

I would love to see an EU Rp server. Most likelly, I would move my chars there :) Hard to find RP'rs on my server... or they are just under my nose and I can't see them ¬_¬
  5. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

I'd look around the servers and just see who does the most roleplaying I guess...
  6. ARCHIVED-danous Guest

I am on Runnyeye and tend to RP alot... alot of guilds like RP-ing... feel free to contact me in game if you are interested under Denoba.
  7. ARCHIVED-valkry Guest

[p]Feel free to contact any of the cast from The Sisters (Zazha, Zoffie and 'Daisy are all alts) you might find on Runnyeye... I'm from US, so I play a bit later then most, but I'd be happy to RP with you. I'm still waiting form someone to catch me /saluting Titius as I walk through WFP & figure out who I am. [/p][p]You can also drop by the inn in Beggar's (Zazha's) for some muffins and coffee.[/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-danous Guest

I might just do that Valkry.. On a side note, I have scrapped Atreades. The story was far too complex and had a non-linear story-line. Writing about him was hard work. So sorry to all. I'll see you on Saturday :)
  9. ARCHIVED-valkry Guest

[p]Dan, I did enjoy the part of the story you did manage. It might be something you need to look at from a different angle. [/p][p] My story had been rattling around in my head for years, but I just couldn't quite get it to work....because I was writting from my main's point of view. Once I started playing with the story from the Freeporter perspective, instead of the Qeynosian, it really started writing itself. Just don't totaly give up on your ideas. /snog[/p]