One of the cute parts of Frostfell

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mystfit, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

So, now that Frostfell is hours away from saying goodbye, I thought to what was the cutest part..I mean, quests-good, house items-good. Reindeer illusions-AWESOME.
    But, for me the small thing that constantly made me smile was listening to the NPC's in the city, who have been reacting to the dragons incorporate Frostfell into it-"Maybe I can hide in a snowman". " Because of the shield, we don't even get any snow" "Maybe the dragons are upset they don't get presents."
    Funnny stuff!!!
  2. Louly Well-Known Member

Well this isn't new but I love the ending of the crafting quest lol I get time so see everything decorated then bam!
    And when I get told "don't come back tomorrow " just makes me laugh every time. And the comments the goblins make in the icy keep when you melt them I always feel bad I have to kill them.

For some reason goblins are one of the cutest monsters in the game. Their comments lol :D

When I'm was in Freeport and listening to the Frostfell comments (I think I get to immersed) I thought
    man up you are from Freeport nothing make you quit lol

But it was fun! To bad we can't have Frostfell in July like GW1 has Wintersday in July for a few days :)
    Rijacki and Kaitheel like this.
  3. DreadRoberts Active Member

The progress bar text while I was melting them always made me laugh ("Melting goblin...Ewww!"). :)
    Kaitheel likes this.