One gal to forage for them all ..

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by WhysperWynde, Apr 27, 2021.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Hello. Did you know that the more often you harvest the more Rares you find? Thus I have chosen one of my characters, my Ogre Fury/Provisioner to do ALL of our account Harvesting. Being the only Provisioner this is also very handy that her foodstuffs are always right on hand for her to cook or store in her Harvest Depot for then storing in her Food N Drink Depots, she's got several in different gals' houses.

Likewise she is also the Holder of all of the Shinies and she is the sole (usually) Converter of shinies into SP, Status Points. With her SP so high she has bought everyone their God statues for instance to place in their homes and other great bling; which they might not get as much of if each individual claimed their own SP. I have 19 characters on Skyfire so that's a lot of SP gathered all together for Gorralok.

I think it is a good system to have Gorralok Oggrok Gathering/Harvesting for everyone and also for her to have the highest SP of all. Nobody in their right mind would want to argue over it with an Ogre anywayz! LOL
    Geroblue likes this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Fascinating.