On 48th lev skill for Fury/Enrage?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Pernicious Pirate, May 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Pernicious Pirate Guest

OK I got a 48th skill but it never updated when i got it by giving it to me in game.

I find a Fury App III for sale (Player made), buy it and scribe it. Upon scribing it becomes Enrage App III. a beefed up version of Rage

For 6 weeks or more i check broker and fence and see all maner of skill books for sale but never a fury or rage of the 48th skill level. because there is a fury and enrage of lower levels.

But foremost the effects on my app III Fury that scribes Enrage or this.

EFFECTS:
    * Increase Damage per second of target by 5%
    * Increase Attack speed of caster by 42%
    and last a whole whoppin 10 seconds.

Now I go and hire a Alchemist to make me a upgrade since no books ever sell and find out they have no Enrage at that level but do have Fury listed in there recepies. So they make me Fury AdeptIII from a ruby.

I scribe Fury Adept III and it becomes and overwrites the Enrage. Now I got Enrage Adept III of 48th lev skill.

EFFECTS:
    * Increase Damage per second of target by 5%
    * Increase Attack speed of caster by 42%
    and last a whole whoppin 10 seconds.

No change at all from the App III skill at all.

The whole thing seems to be buggy to me from recepie names to no books in game that i can ever see, to not getting it given to me at app I when i leveled to no improvment on upgrades.

I don't know if this is a known issue but all of it is frustrating to me... Thanks if you read this far. HOpe it can be fixed...
  2. ARCHIVED-Spike92 Guest

We don't get a level 48 combat art, since we get two level 47s and 3 level 50's.
  3. ARCHIVED-Stromulis Guest

Yeah it's a known issue and SOE STILL has addressed it. You can find a list of the current berserker issues in this post.

http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=4&message.id=9354
  4. ARCHIVED-Pernicious Pirate Guest

We don't get a level 48 combat art, since we get two level 47s and 3 level 50's.

guess you missed the part were I stated... well tried to cover that. I will strive to explain it abit more clearly.

1 WE reach a level were we are Qualafied to get it.
    2 We meat the requirments to have it.
    3 We can GO BUY IT.

See I bought it in a upgrade version and checked it. soon as I turned 48 I could scribe it. I like th pack my upgrades I search for or buy early, months early at time so I have them when I reach a point to use them. Instead of starting looking after i can use it because on some of them there almost never seen.

4.a What does not happen though is you dont get the little ding and add on to button bar like every other thing you ever got.
    4.b Then the name changing. (Alchies recepie naming seems off to)
    4.c Then the no upgrade happening with a upgrade.
    4.d THen it is never droped by mobs in this game.

YES PUT ALL THAT TOGETHER... And its easy to see how you Wrongly assumed we don't get it and i don't know what im talking about... It's almost so big a problem it hides itself from people not even knowing they don't have or get what there suppose to.
  5. ARCHIVED-Stromulis Guest

Well it looks like it's getting fixed and will be called Infuriate. Here are changes on the test server.

Berserker changes:
    - Infuriate will now be automatically granted to Berserkers at level 48.
    - Battle Chant will now improve as it is upgraded.
    - Coup de Grace's berserk effect will now trigger if you kill the NPC within 5 seconds instead of 3.
    - Nehron's Stunning Barrage will now have a visual effect when it is used.
  6. ARCHIVED-Spike92 Guest

I apologize for that but I use the prima guide and since it didn't show a level 48 skill, I assumed we didn't get one. That is good to hear we get one. Now will it be given to us once that patch goes through, since I have hit 48 already or would I have to buy it?