omg!help me!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-darekill, Feb 18, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-darekill Guest

ok,i need help in a big way,ive been on the trial 4 almost a week playin around,i bought the all in one pack today,instaled and entered the account key,i should b good right?nope,it says all my toons and even new ones are still on the trial.so i removed the trial and loaded off the discs,but im still "on the trial".what gives?puuuuuuuuulese help!
  2. ARCHIVED-darekill Guest

3. ARCHIVED-darekill Guest

4. ARCHIVED-darekill Guest

no help 4 a noob?:-(
  5. ARCHIVED-Morghur Guest

As Far as I'm aware, When you login after buying the game, Click on Register expansion, and put in the code there, then you should be unlocked to the full game. You might have to install the game also, and not use the trial client anymore. Just login using your trial account but remeber to click on register expansion to unlock it.
  6. ARCHIVED-Graywindnz Guest

[p]Something you might like to try is delete the trial including the short cut on your desktop[/p][p]reinstal EQ2 and the expaintions, say yes when it asks to put a shortcut on the desktop[/p][p]Use that shortcut to login [/p][p]it should do a patch.[/p][p]now im not sure if you have already done this, you might want to check your SOE account to make sure its regestered the change from trial to full.[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-darekill Guest

i did delete the trial,then downloaded from the discs.i am using the shortcut from the full version and my account info does list EQ2 and all the expantions,i just dont understand.:(
  8. ARCHIVED-Didi Guest

What happens when you log in one of those characters you created during the trial, and try to leave the island? You might also try posting your question in the 'technical help' forum on these boards, as the technical support staff do read that forum regularly and might have some other suggestions.
  9. ARCHIVED-darekill Guest

[p]when i try and leave the island it says thanx for playing the trial,yada,yada,yada.:([/p][p]thanx 4 the replies all.[/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Graywindnz Guest

[p]quick question??[/p][p]Have you payed for the account, eg the monthly sub or game card?[/p][p]may require a CC payment, and you may wanna check out the tech forums[/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-darekill Guest

thanx for the replies,im payed up,i deleted the trial,entered the key,im just stuck i guess:(
  12. ARCHIVED-Graywindnz Guest

[p]sorry i couldent help much :([/p][p]if your in a place you can call customer support , give them a call. Im in NZ so i cant call and doint know there number[/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

Just to be sure. You did apply the serial to the same Station Account as you were playing the trial on, correct?
  14. ARCHIVED-darekill Guest

Delameko Stone wrote:
    yeppers,im still not having any luck:cry:
  15. ARCHIVED-Didi Guest

Post your problem in this forum (follow link), with all the details you can include of what you have done and what you have tried. I'm sure it's going to turn out to be something simple, but the technical help folks in there should be able to assist.
  16. ARCHIVED-Melodar Guest

I thought i read somewhere that the trial of the isle was stand alone. You couldnt carry over toons. The 7 day trial you could carry over toons. May be wrong.
  17. ARCHIVED-Haruk Guest

One of my friends just joined the other day, and carried his trial character into the real thing. All he had to do is just click the register expansion button, entered his info and was set.