Old veteran seeks new home

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Wintir, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Wintir Active Member

Hi Folks,

I am currently looking for a friendly guild for one or more of my EQ2 cartoons. After playing this game since...well, just a few months after it was "born", I do possess a strong level of game lore.

I have a 95 Shadow Knight (Wintir) as well as a 95 Swashbuckler (Castillano). Both are competitively geared and can do their job effectively.

What I seek, and what I function most comfortably in, is a friendly, family-oriented guild who likes to chat, play in tandems, or do heroic group content together on a casual basis. I am not a raider anymore and have no real desire to go down that road again. I also want an active guild with a good turnout of guild members (maybe 5+ per day/night?) . I'm not a big fan of bad language, especially when there are lady players online in the guild. I guess that makes me a "dinosaur" in today's world but hey, it's who I am.

I do work FT days during the week (EST zone), but do play most evenings and the weekend.

My home is currently on Everfrost server, but will consider moving.

Please let me know if you think I might be a fit for your guild.

Kind regards

Wintir Felhaven & Castillano D'Armada
  2. Rose Well-Known Member

Hail Wintir & Castillano,
    Our guild is located on the Permafrost Server, Order of the White Rose. I have it listed here in the Guild Recruitment section of the forums, a few spots below yours. Review my forum post or visit our site at http://www.owr.abyssportal.com/ to see if this is what you are looking for. We are a family friendly guild, clean chat, with the number one rule being to have fun. :)

Sincerely,
    Rose
    Guild Leader
    Order of the White Rose - Permafrost Server
  3. Epicose New Member

Greetings from the Order of Avalon. We are not a large guild and we have only a handful of active players per day. We are pretty young guild but, we've been making strides lately. We've gone from guild level 34 to level 61 in only a couple months. We are family friendly and no one swears except for an occasional slip of the tung. but that rarely ever happens.We are still a bit innocent to Everquest and haven't done any raiding yet other than the ones given by the guild registrar.. Mainly cause we aren't strong enough yet to do any real raid and don't really know how. We got everyone together and went to that Arena of the Gods and it wouldn't even let us fight.. LoL We spent all last night just trying to get thru a heroic dungeon in Tears of Veeshon. Guess we are still fumbling with the mechanics and just don't understand how to fight bosses that one shot you over and over. Its funny how the Wiki's only talk about the advanced solo's and saying just tank and spank like its so easy.. lol More like impossible. i wasted 6000 plats on armor and still get one shotted pfft. We are just regular guys and girls trying to make it in an Everquest world :p We just craft and do writs. Help each other progress and just learn from each other as we go. We could use a few veterans willing to share their knowledge. We recently started a website: Order of Avalon Come visit us, if you like what you see, stick around we'll save a spot for you. You can find our humble little guild hall in Timorous Deep / Gorowyn :p I guess it would be important to mention also that we are on the Freeport server.
  4. Talaen Member

Welcome back to the game Wintir. You're not a dinosaur (unless I am too - ack!)

Like the others I'm not on your server. However I'll go ahead and say that while my guild meets all the other requirements you listed, we are probably not active enough for what you're looking for - yet. Recruiting is awfully tough these days, especially good, active players. Because of that however it's a buyer's market, so I hope you can find the guild that's best for you out of the ones that have taken the time to reply here!
    Wintir likes this.