Old player lost, so many expansions... Where to get them?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Baba Orisha, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Baba Orisha New Member

Hello all.

I am an old player, though I got these expansions:

Entitlement: Desert of Flames + In-Game Item: Genie Bottle
    Entitlement: Echoes of Faydwer
    Entitlement: Kingdom of Sky
    Entitlement: Rise of Kunark
    Entitlement: Sentinel's Fate
    Entitlement: The Bloodline Chronicles
    Entitlement: The Fallen Dynasty
    Entitlement: The Shadow Odyssey All-In-One Pack
    Entitlement: The Splitpaw Saga

So how can I get all expansions up to date now and where to get them?
    Will the SOE all acess have them?

Thanks for replies!
  2. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Hi,

if you buy CoE or later on ToV you will get all the xpacs included (excapt AoD...)

Regards
    Kalderon
  3. Baba Orisha New Member

Thanks but I am not on par with those acronyms :p

What are they and where do I get the AoD expansion if it isnt included with the rest?
  4. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Oh, my fault.
    Chains of Eternety, which is the last of the expansions. But soon, november, there will be tears of veshan.
    Both of them include the expansions before, so, if you wait and buy tears of veshan, you get chains of eternety with it.
    AoD, age of discovery, long story short, it is just a feature set, not an expansion (even some may think).
    You can buy those features seperate as of today. Nice to have (in endgame requested), but not needed.
    Feara likes this.
  5. Lacksmelanin Member

As of yesterday you have Destiny of Velious also for free. As far as aod here is the new price breakdown.
    a. The features will be broken down, like so:
    Beastlord: 2500 SC
    Mercenaries: 1500 SC
    Tradeskill Apprentice: 1000 SC
    Reforging: 1000 SC
    Dungeon Maker: 1000 SC
    b. The feature bundle (all 5 features included) will be on sale in our in-game marketplace for 4000 SC.
    At max level reforging is the best feature but mercs are great for leveling. Apprentice is good too if you tradeskill
  6. Baba Orisha New Member

Thank you very much for the swift and helpful reply.

I will be doing the pre-order probably later this week.
  7. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Currently all have access through Destiny of Velious, 320 AA and level 92.
    The current expansion, Chains of Eternity will be included with the upcoming expansion so I would wait and get the newest expansion which is ready for pre-order and will go live in November: Tears of Veeshan
  8. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

If you pre-order ToV now you do get CoE now and have immediate access to that content.
  9. Ahupu Well-Known Member

Are you 10000% sure about that? :p

Heh fair is fair after all.
  10. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

You're the reason i can actually make that ststement :D
  11. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I still want to know...how does the pre-order work. You get access to CoE (and leveling from 92 to 95) immediately upon purchasing ToV if you didn't previously have CoE...so if you hit 95 and cancel the ToV purchase what happens?
  12. Spindle Well-Known Member

Hopefully levels 93-95 plus any achievements, etc. poof on that player. There should be a flag set up for that kind of, well, fraudulent behavior by a player.