Old expansion recipes that need to be looked at

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Gneaux, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Gneaux Active Member

I was going through some of the old purchaseable faction recipes, and noticed that the old TSO faction recipes from Survival Accord, Grobb, and Tupta are NOT heirloom like every other faction recipe from Desert of Flames to Destiny of Velious is. Can these recipe, which when scribed are for various different types of house items and furniture,PLEASE be made heirloom already?. (I did check this by going to every place where faction recipes are bought,, and check each one,, yeah I was that bored)

Also, the old void shard and mark of manaar armour recipes purchased from The Far Seas Supply Division in Mara,, should also be heirloom,, and not cost any more far seas token,, those items that they make are many xpacs old now,, can we please sees a remedy to this.
  2. Guy de Alsace Member

Going on past experience, SOE never fix outdated stuff. They sometimes revamp areas but I don't think I've ever seen them actively fix old content beyond maybe the odd tweak here and there.

For instance, the item revamp from years ago which was unfinished never actually got finished.
  3. Kethryl Active Member

I would love to see the Void Shard and Mark of Manaar armor cost less tokens than they currently do. You don't even need the DoV tokens for DoV gear; why do we still have outrageous token requirements for things that are now 3+ expansions old?
  4. Estal Well-Known Member

QFT, just another example would be how provisioners still have the recipes for foods and drinks with stat combos no class uses any more like int + wis or agi + str.

Also combat has been trivialized to the point where lower lvl masters frequently can be had for a fraction of the cost of the rares used in the expert spells, in some tiers its so bad you can't even get the non rares + fuel cost covered.

And on that note, if you toss a set of mastercrafted armor on the broker for less than the rares cost it still takes more than a week to sell it due to lack of incentive to upgrade gear pre 90.

And funny enough, it isn't any better for Carpenters who make non combat related stuff, crafting is so easy anyone who can outsmart a toiletbrush can have 9x95 crafting... which ruins supply vs demand.