Old EQ player into new EQ2 player...

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by RAisWAR, Feb 16, 2013.

1. RAisWAR New Member

Greetings...

Longtime original EQ player (from base game until Gates Of Discord) returning to Norrath, albeit via a different extension. Never got the chance to play EQ2 as my machine wouldn't take it at the time, and now I've a new one my days of being without my favored setting are over.
    As of now, I'm running around on a f2p account, but considering purchasing additional races/classes. Having a blast so far and so relieved to see the servers populated.

Not really a discussion topic, but forgive. Didn't see an intro thread anywhere... :D
  2. SentinelBasch Active Member

Welcome to the game! I'm glad you're having a good time, it really is a fun experience.

F2P is a great way to see if the game is for you. If you like it, the most cost-effective way for you to unlock everything is to get a subscription. It's well worth the money, and will give you all the races and classes - pretty much everything but the last three expansions.

If you have any questions, just ask. Have fun!
  3. thepriz New Member

Welcome back to Norrath. If you are on the Everfrost server and looking for an active casual family friendly guild. Try out "Grinders Inc". We love to have new players and we are eager to help you ease into the game.