Old account but new player

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Oldschool-PDX, May 24, 2016.

1. Oldschool-PDX New Member

I played this game when it started but left to play with friends in wold of warcraft. I raided in a top 10 us guild for 5 years but many of my friends left and it took the enjoyment with it.

I hear that eq2 has a strong community and that is my reason for finding my old log in information and to try to find a place in this community.

My goals are to have fun with the people I am guided with on a daily basis but I also seek progression minded raiding (fun but still serious about killing bosses). This type of guild my not even exist but I hope it does.

I will be starting off as a level 1 with no veteran bonus but I will have potions to claim so that I can level and jump into the battle quickly.

I just need a guild that is willing to invest in me so they can have a commited raider and active player.
  2. Oldschool-PDX New Member

Typos credited to my smart phone lol.
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Ratza Well-Known Member

What all you looking for in a guild? What are your play times? What server? What class you most interested in playing?
  4. Oldschool-PDX New Member

I feel that everything i want our of a guild was addressed in detail. As far as class or server choices, I am open to any since i am starting as a new player. I am open to any classes.
  5. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

Welcome back.