ok Overseer

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by AngryConjy, Feb 13, 2020.

1. AngryConjy Active Member

keep seeing peops posting about overseer things, but not exactly how it works. I did the first three, but the 4th one tell me to kill (eliminate) Warlord Ix Acon in Cazic Thule. I mentored to 45 killed no problem, but, no update either. I did double check it does say Cazic-Thule in Feerrott. any pointers would be appreciated
  2. Svenone Well-Known Member

The overseer feature is not something that you need to do with your characters. Instead, you pick 1-3 (depending on the mission) of your minions to go on that quest, and send a mercenary to increase the chance of a bonus chest (the shield icon over the bonus chance), and a familiar to reduce the chance of a mishap (the shield icon over mishap chance). The rewards are varied, from infusions, to shineys, to epic 2 spell upgrade components, to another minion, to a selection of tradeskill raws, and even recipe books. When selecting minions for a quest, try to use ones that have qualities that increase your chances, but avoid the minions that have a quality that would be a detriment to the quest. The treasured-level minions do not have these qualities, so I use them when I have no other relevant minions available
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Svenone Well-Known Member

Also, sometimes a minion will suffer a mishap while on a mission. When this happens they will have an extra long cooldown timer, and you get an additional quest to send a "rescue party" after them.

All of the cooldown timers can be removed by spending DBC, if you really want to. The costs seem to be fairly minimal (unlike the merc/mount/research costs, IMO).
    Cyrrena likes this.