Oh god please Devs re-think this

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Lady Dee, Dec 9, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Lady Dee Guest

Ok so my guild goes into the fountain of life we spent 3 weeks farming and planing the zone even waiting extra days so more people can get the repair kit vet reward.

So we gather up pizza ordered beer in the fridge and zone in....we are fighting all is going well and BOOM zone crash and guess what GM's at the time unable to do a thing.......

You know i can handle farming the eyes for access....
    I can handle lockouts .......

I CANNOT handle having to do all the eyes all over again all cause the zone crashed and your GM cannot help

Please i beg you for us and all future guilds that try this....make it a one time access event or give the gms the ability and capacity to see that 24 just got booted from this zone and then port them back in....

You talk about making the contest easier to get to, you talk about wanting us to have fun...and everything about this access goes against you claims for a fun game.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rymos Guest

Why are the GM's so helpless in this game? I remember that the GM's had quite a bit of power to help you n EQ I.
  3. ARCHIVED-Elymrish Guest

[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] that sux really bad
    I wouldve went mad if that had happened to us. Farming the eyes is soooo boring.
    I hope that the GM's can somehow help you with this, but looking at past problems i very much doubt it
  4. ARCHIVED-Krelfearius Guest

the GM's are definitely powerless here, I PM'd a GM about accidentally deleting my LD statue....he couldnt even bring it back.
    pathetic really.....he could restore my character but couldnt even garuantee the item would be brought back. He also said he couldnt transfer anything from 1 server to another or purchase items in game...just...wow....they suck lol.
    I played ultima online for a couple years and believe me when I say the GM's in that game had pure god-like control. They could make theirselves any mob in the game at any time they could control players completely, they had full access to all items in the game and if a player had gear on them they could pull it directly out of the players bank or inventory at any time. They had FULL CONTROL. Please give the GM's here the same thing.
    If the GM's here had the control of UO GM's then he could have simply CREATED an LD statue and flagged it as no trade so I could never sell it and BOOM perfect solution of me getting a statue with no chance to abuse the system by lying to get a statue to sell. I'm happy, GM is happy, and tons of other players that wish the GAME MASTERS were actually worthy of that title....currently they can really only recover shards and move ur character as far as I've seen and with the removal of shards u should change the GM' tickets to just "Contact a Teleporter"
  5. ARCHIVED-Kulidan Guest

Our guild has now gone in twice, and twice the zone has crashed, GM's said they would do anything for us as well.
    Message Edited by Kulidan on 12-11-2005 06:53 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-metalord Guest

The one who placed the eyes should pettition, only him should do since GM needs to check logs and you will get your eyes restored as we got, just takes few days, sigh
  7. ARCHIVED-djhbeek Guest

a dev just went through the logs and sent a list of FOL crashes to CS ... so the GMs *should* be more helpful now ...