Duplicate Odd "Blackout" bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bhayar, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

For the second time this week and just now in a BB raid, I've experienced the oddest thing. The previous time was in SS doing Panda quest and now this am. My screen turns black, although I can see the raid grouping and my group windows. I hear the sound of wings like I'm flying, but cannot do anything. This morning, it happened when "Rocky" appeared. Saw raid ready window pop up. Logged out and back in and I'm underwater at spire even though there was no way I could fly from bridge. I logged out and then in and wound up at 2nd place BB mob and was able to kill that. When I logged back in, it showed me with two kills, although as soon as I killed the mob, that disappeared and it reset to one mob.
    What I'm concerned about is this "blackout" condition that randomly showed up twice now. I've never had any graphical problems until this week.
  2. Nazy Well-Known Member

3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Bhayar let me know once you've added your info to the thread that Nazy linked since this is an ongoing issue already tracked in that thread. :)
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Thanks. Hadn't heard about this problem until just now. Information added to link Nazy provided, so you're gtg to delete or whatever, haha.
    dreamweaver likes this.