Oceansfull

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, May 29, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

For those who haven't heard, Oceansfull is on Test right now. While I do already have a preview of the event up, note that one of the items is awaiting the following change on Test:

We don't have any further details on this until it is patched to Test. Once it is available there, I will get a fresh screenshot, and possibly a quick video as well.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(Cool! Didn't know a simple Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V would work like that, to quote within a quote... :D)

Why do I keep seeing images of a Minoan toilet (i.e., constantly flushing)? ;)

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Oh, it is much more flashy than a constantly flushing toilet. The article has been updated with a still image and the following video link:
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WOW! Holy beejeebers! I'd gone out again last night to do some more harvesting with a caster, and fetched up some revamped ones, but the Dressing Room view really doesn't do it justice! How very cool! :D

It was funny to see the extra ones that my first toons had mailed off to later toons down the line (generally alphabetical ;->) that still had the Subject line Stone Water Basin, but the attached object was, indeed, a Whirling one. ;)

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.