NOW you have cancelled my account from All Access when it is the same info as always! I

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Trilly, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Trilly Active Member

I posted days ago that you had not credited my DB for this month, along with a number of other people making the same claim....something about a glitch when you removed the "welcome screen" ?? Well, now I just got notice to subscribe to ALL ACCESS! You have the same account number, the same credit card, the card is not expired...but when I was researching back on the DB..there was an error by you saying that the last 4 digits of my card were wrong!! Nooooo, they are the same as always, they are the same that you show. Please fix this! AND would appreciate the DB added back in to my balance. I am currently in the solo Vex instance, last named mob, and I do not want to lose it so would appreciate a quick response. thank you
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Beee likes this.
  3. Trilly Active Member

I did that as well. The bug part I thought may have been the mess up with DB after their "welcome screen" removal that was reported, along with a try to fix it by one of the players also posted. Thanks Sigrdrifa. I just get sooo frustrated when things like this should not be happening and come at the end of a long day. I will probably just go back in, re-subscribe and "write off" the DB owed, just like last time they did something similar. It just shouldnt be this hard for them to have a billing/subscription process in place that works, especially after all this time!