Now that I am level 4,294,967,246 I should do OK?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Oradim, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Oradim Well-Known Member

Earlier I was getting around to selecting some Gnome traditions and noticed I have gained a few levels since I was last doing so.

Now that I am level 4,294,967,246 I should do OK? I guess? ;)

[IMG]

Alas, I am still 49 levels away from being a max unsigned int (4,294,967,295). Well, back to work!
    Balcerak, Cyrrena, Lateana and 10 others like this.
  2. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

...sadly, your potency and resolve still aren't high enough for groups. gotta get them numbers up! winkyface.jpg
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Aw, that's just because it's listed in Gnome Years. ;)
    Cyrrena, Rhodris, Lateana and 6 others like this.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Obviously the best fix for this would be to remove levels from the game entirely. Oh and also remove gnomes.
    Quillyne, Malahk, Shady1 and 10 others like this.
  5. Oradim Well-Known Member

Hmm, maybe just removing the level description if it was, say, in my bags? How about "harvesting" that from a "solution node"? Oh, err, wait…
  6. Prox Well-Known Member

That is the coolest bug ever .....lol
    Mizgamer62, Siren, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  7. Almee Well-Known Member

Ever since BoL launched this game has been riddled with bugs. Everyday it is a cornucopia of bugs to try to work around. For instance, today I can't play one of my accounts because it only lists the characters from another account.

This is just a typical day for me. Yesterday, it was my mercs aggroing non-aggro mobs in The Binding starter area. When I logged on my next pair of characters the mercs worked fine. Maybe it was just an SK/Channeler problem.

I complete the daily objectives and get a new set of objectives. Overseer quests reset themselves. I never know what the day will bring when playing this game.

But so far, this has been a particularly rough day with hideous lag, getting kicked to desktop or character select, having overseer quests appear and disappear, etc. I feel like I've fallen down the rabbit hole.
  8. Avadale New Member

Best post of the year! Hah!
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Perhaps we should start having Forum Posts of the Year awards, like the Grammys, Emmys, and Oscars?
    Siren, Avadale and Breanna like this.
  11. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Postys? I vote ttobey to make the award graphics.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Works for me, you can have a trophy for your house or something that will dangle from your mount or something!!
    Breanna and Rhodris like this.
  13. Raff Well-Known Member

I blame the Gnome (s)...cause..well...Gnomes.
    Siren, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. Prox Well-Known Member

Ttobey can make us a special mount for winning ....lol
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.