[Notice] EQ2Players info has been updated. Also for your server?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Zerebro, May 2, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

A ticket got through and after a few days' time the result is here: Updated info since 11th of March!
    I only checked briefly of characters on Splitpaw of my guild, of who I see regularly. And I didn't check all the reported pages.
    I was wondering if I was lucky or that all servers have updated info.
    Cheers,
    -Z-
  2. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

partially updated..
    missing some stuff thou.
  3. ARCHIVED-maelona Guest

Storms has Updated the 05-01.
    Wait and see 1 week for more info. ;)
  4. ARCHIVED-Raetsel Guest

Valor Server: Last Time Played March 10, 2009
    Still no update for my chars. Euro Server (Valor/German)
  5. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Fayac@Splitpaw wrote:
    Hi,
    It's helpful if you can point out which part did and not and what server (see the bug thread for reporting).
    Cheers,
    -Z-
  6. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

maelona wrote:
    No need to wait, for me it updated again. Like it is supposed to (approx 1 day delay).
  7. ARCHIVED-Darq Guest

Nagafen has updated
    Valor not
  8. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

Zhiitake@Splitpaw wrote:
    Well... used to list me as 140 masters scribed... added 9 more since then, and now list as 148. So partially updated imo :p
    Highest melee hit - shows somethink 7k-ish, when I know I've done several ones for 11k+, highest known one 11.3k something.

That's the 2 boards I bother about even checking.
    (another player did tell me that I had the higest magical hit on server, was pretty fun to find out thou, and it might tell how often I check the other boards..)

Char: Fayac
    Server: Splitpaw

(hence the Fayac@Splitpaw)
  9. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

10. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

Zhiitake@Splitpaw wrote:
    That would be the correct char, yes.
    My bio is simply listing the few masters I miss (13 total out of 162)
    with my math that makes 149 scribed ones, it lists as 148 on monk boards
    highest melee hit leaderboards - know I have made several 11k+ hits crushing with a 11.3k highest that I remember, this should as the boards look right now place me as no1 for class on server, and around 20 for monk worldwide)
    Think I'm listed for a hit around 7.3k or so, that's 4k off...

anything more you wanna know?
  11. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Fayac@Splitpaw wrote:
    Which URLs for leaderboards?
  12. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

Zanark@Splitpaw wrote:
    http://eq2players.station.sony.com/...s&classId=6
    (most mastered monk) ranked 13:th with 148, should be 149 by my count, unless some master ability got removed.

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/...t&classId=6
    (highest melee hit for monks) 11.3k hit known from parser, only got a 7k something listed(need to pay to see the server rankings to confirm that, and refusing to pay for a non-working service)
  13. ARCHIVED-DarkViper Guest

The Valor update issues are being investigated by our engineers and DB team, we will hopefully have an ETA soon here on a fix for this. We apologize for the inconvenience.