NoTD 2014 at EQ2 Traders Corner

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Niami DenMother, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

While I don't have the story written yet, I know folks are eager for details on next month's Nights of the Dead celebration, so I've put together a bunch of eye-candy. Once my traditional event story is done, I'll drop it into place on the NoTD 2014: Going to Pieces page.

~Mum
  2. suka Well-Known Member

yaaaay- new dungeon maker spawners- i always love those
  3. Foretold Well-Known Member

ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains. ZOMG black curtains.
    Moonpanther, Naudi and suka like this.
  4. Foretold Well-Known Member

The rest of the offerings are pretty darned awesome, too. The door, the chandelier, the dracolich... and the black curtains :D
    suka likes this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

i love all the colors in the curtains. just wish they had a variety of styles. it reminds me of the dresses and the outfits for the guys- all look alike just different colors. Variety is the spice of life, but it should go deeper than color.
    Naudi likes this.
  6. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Especially love Deathdragger Orc and these 2 paintings(reminds me of 2004...beta days of EQ2)!! yay~
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I've added a short story to the article, and also added in a bit about the new Pumpkin Smasher achievement, which was a late addition to Test, that we only sorted out today.