Not sure if this is a bug...re: the new 110 Tokens

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I haven't used the 110 Adventurer Tokens yet, but I Tokened up a few of my under-max level already "lowbees." One of them went from mere double-digits up to 110, including all the points for Tradeskill Prestige trees, or so I thought. At first, I thought it was something more I had to do to "unlock" those for her, since I had pre-placed 5 points in Seasoned Harvesting (that increases Rare chances and gets you Track Harvestables) and the one point needed in Summon Artisan's Gathering Goblin. Even though I ostensibly now have the levels, points, etc. to have them show up in my hotbars (which aren't even remotely filled; she's only a level 47 Coercer), none of them have until I put a point into Summon Crafting Stations. The instant I did, the Crafting Station icons started showing up left and right, cluttering up my hotbars something fierce until I set a bar aside just for things like that. ;->

Now, I currently have all 10 hotbars open, and I'm looking all over the place for the lovely pick-axe, indicating that I can, indeed, now find nodes without resorting to a Gnomish Divining Rod, as well as looking for the lovely Goblin icon, indicating I can order him about to fetch me stuff. Not finding them anywhere. I never had to place them before, it was always automatic before, and I'm not even seeing the pick and gobbo in my Knowledge book anywhere. :-/

What am I doing wrong? What else do I have to unlock to get my pick-swingin' gobbo unleashed (and no, I haven't done that thing where you swap out your gobbo for a house plant. Good heavens, she's only level 47, and only 110 due to an official twink ;->)? Or is this an actual bug I should be officially reporting? :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Leeroy Well-Known Member

Aha. There's your problem, Uwkete. Simply go into your AA window, change like one thing, and re-save the AA set with a different name. The abilities you are after should appear after you save and commit. It's annoying and yes it's a bug of sorts, but easily circumvented.
    The abilities SHOULD appear in the abilities tab of your knowledge window (default keypress is K).
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks, I'll try that. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks, Leeroy! That worked! :D

And yes, it is stupid, but at least the workaround was effective. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.