Not seeing any super bonus for having more than one level 80 crafter on account

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Oxie, Nov 20, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Oxie Guest

I have five level 80 crafters on my account, and one level 67 weaponsmith. I see the text on the bar that says that I'm getting a 50% tradeskill XP bonus for having max level characters...but I'm just not seeing the XP bar jump much after each combine. I had like 56% vitality on this toon, and did a few brand new weapons that I had never made before, but the bar only moved like 2%. After I made a second of that same recipe, the bar moved 1%.

++++++++++++++++
    Also, this vitality orb bug that has been going on for years IS BUGGING ME FINALLY! Every time I log into this character, the lavender colored orb on the right side of the bar is missing. It's even missing in the persona window at the bottom.
    When I log into this toon for the first time, it looks like this:
    O========== >
    When I mouse over the area where the orb should be, I don't see a number on how much of a % of vitality I have at the moment.
    I have to camp this toon out then back in, and then the lavender right side orb does show up, so it looks like:
    O==========O>
  2. ARCHIVED-Oakleafe Guest

Ruckus@Unrest wrote:
    The problem is that crafting XP rewarded at higher levels is quite low, so 50% multiplied by "not a lot" equals "still not a lot". However, it is more than you were getting before.