(NOT A NEW PLAYER) Still can't log into the game, stuck at 99% just before character select

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Phoenixx, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Phoenixx New Member

2 days before this issue I saw that many other games and browsers where down world wide, Do this has something to do with EQ2 falling apart, little by little?...Anyways I still getting block from accessing the game.
  2. Silana New Member

I still am unable to access the game as well. Sticks at 99 % loading zone resources. After all these years and they still can't launch a expansion without screw ups. Sad don't know why I pay to play,
  3. Ganzerone New Member

Wow....just wow...I can get to character selection screen then it stops at 99% when trying to get into game. Wow....wait...wow....I can still play that game...laters.
  4. Gojiria Member

I'm still at the "get to 99%" stage, watching my connectivity drop bit by bit. I actually got on my main for a minute earlier, then, again, watched connectivity (or whatever the 800+/-mb - 1kb crap in the corner is representing) drop from 800+/- down bit by bit by bit... logged to one of my alts, it was dropping even more, and then I couldn't get onto another toon. That was last night at 11 or so Pacific time
  5. Rav3n New Member

I can sometimes get to the character screen but then trying to enter the world just gets stuck loading. Earlier this evening I made it into the world for a minute in my Freeport characters inn room but as soon as I tried to exit the inn I got stuck trying to load into the game again and haven't made it into the world again.
    Definitely not fixed just yet.
  6. Silenttenshi New Member

Stuck in the "loading zone", it has taken me 4 hrs to get to my alts. How long will it take me to get into my guild?