NOOO! They "FIXED" The Leaper Glitch!!!

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by FalconClash, Sep 16, 2022.

1. FalconClash Well-Known Member

The one that let us put other mounts over the Leapers!

Give it back!!! It made Ground and Glider Mounts fun to use! WE LIKED IT! STOP RUINING OUR FUN!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Vexil, Finora and Riff like this.
  2. Riff New Member

For Varig Ro's sake, please bring it back.

My arasai uses her Blessing of Xegony over all other mounts and it worked just fine. The frozen animation didn't bother me much.

My human uses the Disc of Water over his Treeglider when in crowded locations for those people who don't have their mount display switched off.

My dwarf uses the Jump-Pack or Turborotor over the glider. BTW, the Turborotor even has the proper animation for gliding. Is there a mechanical-looking glider out there? I didn't find any, even on the Marketplace.

Granted, there were some animation glitches, but they didn't break anything gameplay-wise. If it works, don't "fix" it please.
    FalconClash and Finora like this.
  3. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

TBH, I get it. But it sounds a LOT like the Silver membership broker sales thing.
    In this case, I presume the argument is simply (if any is given) that this is/was supposed to be the same for gliders/leapers as it is for flyers - you aren't SUPPOSED to be able to overlay a ground mount for appearance with them.
    They changed something to conform to the way they say it was supposed to be. We don't like it, but I doubt they're going to change it back anytime soon no matter how much players complain.
    :(
    Twyla likes this.
  4. FalconClash Well-Known Member

But my Swashy cant ride her Wolf if I cant Leap with it,
    or my Assassin with her Komodos,
    Zerker and her Sableflame or Lava Cow,

These are Mounts I use as a set theme! Running is to slow when there are cliffs and ramps to climb. It's not like we are asking for them to Fly.
    :(
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I really do get it - for AGES my mains appearance was "The Blue Wizard" (ie, Gauntlet) along with the whole 'Micro-' thing. I have long been willing to . . . hmm -injure?, maim? . . . in order to overlay the original blue "flying" carpet with my other flying mounts. I mean, the name SAYS flying for pete's sake. LOL
    But, I know it's been asked for to have it changed to a flying mount, or usable as appearance with flying mounts, etc. Never happened yet, and I'm willing to wager it probably never will. As the best dev ever says so simply, we (aka, the players) cannot have all things, and not all things are possible.
    :(:(:(:(:(:(
    Twyla likes this.