Noob pally question

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-madhatr, Nov 14, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-madhatr Guest

Ok im a pally form eq1 and was wondering about some equipment questions.
    We can have good armor, but is crafted armor better then stuff we can buy. and where is the best place to buy armor to hold you over till you get good loot armor, or are the good armor rewards from quests.

Also How do pallys in eq2 compare to eq1 as far as stunning ability, and LOH ( cast/recast time). Also do we get some of the self buff spells we got in eq1, hase, undead, or buffs?

And the heroic opertunities, can you upgrade those i still have apprentice 1 and cannot seem to find 2 lol.

There needs to be a sticky of some good basic pally info. Well good stickes in every forum so i dont ask stupid questions.

Dont beat the noob .
  2. ARCHIVED-Grup Guest

I can't say much on how the EQ2 paladin compairs to the EQ1 paladin (because i never played one in EQ1 and im not a paly in EQ2 yet). However, on the armor question, I have gotten all of my armor from quests. I would save my money for spell/ability upgrades.

I believe I have read that player made armor is better than the dropped armor, but I cant confirm that. Also, there is a list of paladin abilities/spells in this post http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=10&message.id=27 .

Grup
    Message Edited by Grup on 11-15-2004 06:12 AM
    Message Edited by Grup on 11-15-2004 06:12 AM