Non-Raiding Gear Guide?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-RoguePyro, Oct 4, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-RoguePyro Guest

Are there any non-raiding gear guide's for SF, or is it basically grind to get mark's for armor like it was in TSO?
  2. ARCHIVED-Boli32 Guest

There is mark gear.. but also decent legendary drops from both the hole and instances; on the whole there is no "you must have this" requirement for gear in the legendary circles as there was in TSO.
  3. ARCHIVED-RoguePyro Guest

Thank you. I'm Leveling up a Paladin after being gone a long while. Hadn't touched SF yet, so I just wanted to find out where I should be looking for gear.

I miss the Kunkark days. Sure the random fabled drops in instances were annoying, but they kept you playing.
  4. ARCHIVED-Boli32 Guest

There is fabled gear from instances well.. but many are purchasable through the mark merchant for a large amount of seals (shards)
  5. ARCHIVED-NANEEJE Guest

A definite must is the collection quests that give you the crystals.. the end reward for those collections is a really nice charm piece.
    purchasable off the broker is the void-recurve bow... sick bow for soloing, one shot kills make you feel like a ranger.
    also off the broker is a cloak/ring/wrist item for upwards of 200pp, but I don't know your financial situation.
    so while you may not be able to raid this time, these items really helped me out.
    also you will find a lot of good drops from the research halls. that seems to be the only zone people do every single day, so it should not be difficult to get in there.