No Trade Provisions?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by jcordas, Nov 9, 2014.

1. jcordas Member

The way that I maintain the weekly guild hall requirements is to craft rush order provisions. In addition, I place provisions in the bank for others to use. I notice that the level 90 provisions I'm creating cannot be moved into the bank and are "no trade". unless I want to use these with this one character, these provisions don't do much good for anyone else. I do have other level 90 provisions in the bank that are just labeled Handcrafted. Not sure why there is no-trade to the current items I'm producing, but all are labeled as such. Please advise.
  2. Caela Well-Known Member

What are the names of the items?
  3. jcordas Member

There about six items produced in the highest level rush orders. Seasoned chops, dark roast, chum, that sort of thing. I wonder if the level down items are tradable.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

The provisioner rush order (93 and 95, may include 91 but I don't clearly remember) are auto-scribed recipes when you grab the rush order writ and are only used for those rush orders. The change was made around the time of ToV release (someone that knows for sure will correct me). Those items aren't for use, they are specifically for rush order updates.
  5. jcordas Member

Thank you.