"no trade" on the talking statues

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Natharin, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Natharin Member

I searched the forums and could not find anything about this particular issue (only about people wanting them on the loyalty merchant) so if it does exist it is not coming up in the few search results that are displayed.

I just have to ask SOE why?

I know that these statues were able to be traded and/or moved between your characters (and yes other players) back last year, but I am not quite sure at what point the "no trade" tag was added to these statues since then.

I do not recall seeing ANY patch notes or warnings that this was coming, and after more than 8 years of allowing them to be traded between your own characters (or other players, but they are to cool to get rid of that way) to just up and ninja nerf them as "no trade" is just complete garbage.

I can totally see and support that you removed this from all future accounts that were getting this as a free 1 time /claim without having ever bought the original CE core game, but to add a "no trade" tag after 8+ years of us being able to rotate this around our account as needed is very frustrating as it has caused issues with now having them tied to characters that may have only been holding them temporarily, etc.

The fact that you have allowed this for so long shouldn't now leave us punished, because you chose to give them away (and over inflate them into the player base) for free during the period that new F2P accounts got it as a /claim reward.

This type of sudden change with what appeared to be no warning as far as I can find reading update notes, etc just should not happen, and I am hoping that this was indeed an unintended mistake as if anything was going to have the 'no trade' tag added it should have been the baby dragons.