No Tome of the ascended

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Rshiel, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Rshiel New Member

Lusshia reached at the 4th level 10 at about 3:15 am on Wen morning. She received the earring, but not the achievement. I used the trainer in the coliseum of valor maybe the cause. I went and checked her knowledge book, went back to OF and saw all 4 trainers and no tome of the ascended. Can this please be fixed?
  2. Rshiel New Member

I tried this with a second character. i used the coliseum until I needed the last turn in for the tome. I went back to OF and saw the trainer and received the tome of the ascended on that character. It would seem the trainer in the coliseum is the issue. Thanks.
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

To get the Tome you need to have done the KA Signature Guys and i hope the wont remove this requierment because of the fact the Tome is a very strong part of the gear and thier should be some work before getting an item like this.

The Trainer in Colluseum is only thier for all Ascendet things above level 10 not for things should be done before.
    Shmogre likes this.
  4. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I just did my ascensions to 10 this weekend and got the Tome from CoV turnin . I didn't level any ascension 'over' 10 and I have done the sig. So it seems to be working. Burned through 50 scrolls in a couple hours with double XP.
  5. Pickleweasle Member

I had this happen to me. But soon realized that you have to actually complete the KA sigline. Just reading the book from faction merchant, that gives the book for alts to jump into ascension, is not enough. It was a requirement in KA and is still a requirement for PoP. Once I completed the sigline, doing absolutely all quests in KA even the ones in gardens after hitting -10000 ( indifferent) faction with the elves, I was granted the tome.
    Shmogre and Prissetta like this.
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Yup, as folks have said, to get the Tome you need the KA sig line in addition to the four Ascension classes to level 10:
    [IMG]
    Juraiya likes this.
  7. Rshiel New Member

Thanks all. I forgot she never finished that sig line, nor is she likely too. Happy New Year to all.
    Shmogre likes this.