No temp adornments ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kalika, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

During TOV era, the most interesting things that my tailor could do were : temporary adornements (magnitudes blue and red), special food and green runes.

Those recipes were shared between all crafters.

I have not found something similar, i wonder why those recipes do not have an equivalent in Malice (we don;t even need better temp adornments, the same would be fine_
    No pillar boss either.

We may have to go back in TOV or intendant/velious zones to duo/solo Pillar biises to get components for the magnitude.
  2. Jrel Well-Known Member

It would have be great for the new zones to drop these types of items (Ancestral Globe and Ancestral Fragment) since the Devs don't want us doing previous content. As the OP said, we don't need better ones; just the same or equivalent.
  3. Gromz Member

No one uses temp adornments. If you do that's neat, but i've seen the same stack of both blues and reds for sale for the past 4 days and they haven't moved in numbers (ie: none are buying them).

Anything "Temporary" that you have to manually slot for only 4hrs of benefit is always going to be looked upon as worthless. Just saying ;)!
  4. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

If you raid, you take everything you can. Small benefit or large. More likely is that the reason they're not selling is either a) they're priced too high, or b) people already have tons of them. I know I had stacks of them at the end of ToV, and I was raiding 15+ hours a week. And my reforging is usually done with temp adorns in mind.
    Faelen likes this.
  5. Jrel Well-Known Member

I use them much, so #1 applies. Cost is too high on our server and probably will stay the same.