Fixed Internally no more display of the CA of the warder on character sheet - beastlord

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by morderir, Apr 4, 2021.

1. morderir Active Member

since last week/patch

the warder tab on the character sheet do not display the combat art/skill of the warder, which is rather annoying ,to ,say the least ( blind choice of the warder specialsation for exemple .., etc etc)
  2. morderir Active Member

second check : only the mystical warder have display
    Ahshuckins likes this.
  3. Ahshuckins New Member

Was like that in last patch of beta, they were told and it went live not fixed. Was pointed out last week in Discord by a few people , nothing in updates notes on it getting fixed either
  4. Miauler Active Member

This is still a problem, and is currently escalating in severity.
    New Beastlords are still coming into being, and they're hitting a very hard limit when they get to look at the AA Trees of Warders.
    The first line of the tree is ALL about how to modify the skills the Warder employs (vital to getting a build right).
    However, NONE of these skills are displayed anywhere now (they should be displayed just above the "Modify Specializations" button).
    This means that new Beastlords are completely in the dark about what they're supposed to modify (an analogy would be the AA lines that add triggers and bonuses to "Chilling Claws", without ever saying what "Chilling Claws" does, and removing it from the Combat Arts book, and having it work silently behind the scenes. People would miss a vital part of how beastlords work with that.

New (Broken) view:
    [IMG]

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7pFB1tXKeRKHRjMeA

Old (working) view:
    [IMG]

https://photos.app.goo.gl/D9o2Y1jwGTB4WMha9

The mouseover of these skills covers the description of the Warder skills in the Old (working) view. This is an old screenshot from Beastlord documentation I wrote for a guild before the breaking change was made when RoS went live.
    Daryx, Anjel and Ahshuckins like this.
  5. Oranorn Member

Still not seeing the combat arts in warder tab.
  6. Halixa New Member

Yeah I am at that point right now where I need to put AAs into my warder however I do not know what abilities are what. I am a new player to EQ, just bought the expansion and beastlord class. It is very frustrating to say ths least. Please fix this.
  7. Muffincookie Active Member

Yes this is very annoying. Its like playing without seeing your hotbar spells. Cant do it :(
  8. Tonkah New Member

Is this being fixed ? I need to see the warder ability's to spec correctly ! Why isn't this being made a priority as it effects game play in a Major way , Huge negative impact to this class !!!
    Oranorn likes this.
  9. Oranorn Member

Any progress on this yet?
  10. morderir Active Member

6 MONTHS LATTER ........
    seriously .....
    Breanna likes this.