no mastercrafted girdle for level 32 - 39

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by suka, Jun 28, 2014.

1. suka Well-Known Member

2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Actually the recipes have been whacked for ages. I tried to explain once what was missing when they redid recipes, what 2+ years ago? But they sit broken.

There are no girdles now until t5 (40-49)
    There is no Waist for 20-29 or 30-39 at all for scout / fighter that is mastercrafted.
    I believe I bugged that during a beta, like when beastlords were in beta :eek:
    suka likes this.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

yeah i like using mastercrafted on my toons until the hit 85. so this sucks for them
  4. Sambril Well-Known Member

As do I, so I miss them also. If you have the reactants then you could use the researched one instead - these are very good for their level.
    suka likes this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

i might have to, although i usually save the reactants for weapons for them- especially bows.
  6. Meirril Well-Known Member

This is one of those really no-brainer things that should of been fixed years ago (when it was first reported). It really goes to show how much dev is paying attention to crafting.

As for belts, low level reactants are dirt cheap. The hard part is finding the provisioner with the recipe. Even that isn't all that hard. If your really pinched for plat...sell a colossal. If you can find a buyer it should pay for dozens of cheaper reactants.
    suka likes this.
  7. suka Well-Known Member

i have all of the recipes- my tradeskillers are all maxed and have been researching for a long time. i like using mastercrafted because they never stay at those lower levels for too long - just long enough to build up their aas