No great daily rewards at +90

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-smogfire, Aug 14, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-smogfire Guest

The rewards my lvl 30 gets for doing the daily quest for the researcher are a rare or reactant at least 10% of the time. I don't think my +90 has gotten anything except raws or potions (and raws are pretty useless since I have the pack horse).
  2. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

I received a kaborite on one of my 92s yesterday, as well as potions on all but one of the rest of them yesterday (and I have 11 90+ crafters). Been a while since I got a colossal reactant, but those were always super rare.
    Sometimes you just hit a rough streak in the RNG though. I've gottn nothing but coffee beans & amber one week on everyone. Evil hateful amber.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

Well, I can say with a good amount of faith that reactants drop more in the lower tiers. Once you get to 90+, expect them to be.. not as forthcoming. :/
  4. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

I've got 5 people at 90+ crafting and never have I received the reactant for high level. I keep a few people in low levels to try to get the lower reactants. I do my daily on all my people everyday in the hopes of getting a reactant...but i am actually quite happy to get rares and some materials since they are quite pricy on the AH for like Fulginate and many ores.
  5. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

The drop rate of reactants from researchers goes down as the teir goes up. Perty much it mirrors the same reduction in drop rate that adventurer's experience. It is still far more common to get reactants from the apprentices than it is adventuring!
  6. ARCHIVED-SlashnGut Guest

9 level 92 crafters and have not gotten a reactant in months.
  7. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Hakdagutz@Butcherblock wrote:
    I have the same and haven't seen one in nearly 6 weeks I think. Stupid rare.
  8. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

I believe there was a ninja change to the drop rate. I am not getting anywhere near the the 1/2% rate that I used to get. I think it is more like 1/2 of 1/2% now.
  9. ARCHIVED-scottewillis Guest

Got 3 90+ crafters and got no colossals until about a month ago. I have gotten three since.