No duck?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Karrane, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Karrane Well-Known Member

I have been finishing up my HalfPint Vale before I publish it.

No ducks? Really? :( Does anyone know of any ducks that can be placed?
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

I've not seen any that are placeable that stay in place. I think there is a duck you can buy as a pet from a pet merchant. Those wander all over.

I'm all for some more farm animals as plushies.
    Kisy likes this.
  3. Karrane Well-Known Member

Omg Finora!!!!!!!!!!!! Ty lol.. I will post my isle when its done so you can see the happy ducks ! :D
  4. Shanyssa New Member

Yup the pet ones are cool wandering around, but would be nice if I could put Donald and Daffy somewhere and have them stay there, too :D
  5. Karrane Well-Known Member

Nods =) I got 3 ducks and they are happy wandering around. Lol, at least they look like they belong there but I would rather they were stationary.
    Finora likes this.
  6. romieome New Member

we need duckie plushies!!!! i would love to have some floating in my pond :)
    Finora likes this.
  7. Afista Well-Known Member

More animal plushies of every type would be very much welcomed! :) Pets drive me absolutely bonkers : /
  8. Tariya Active Member

100 % agree !

:)
    Tariya
    Karrane likes this.
  9. Kisy Active Member

I wouldn't mind pets if they didn't commit suicide by waking off islands... or do creapy things like walk through walls, or walk and then jump in one step to the celing, or decide they want to talk on roofs, etc. I understand there are going to be coding problems with them walking around walls we put up in any location, but still that is what drives me bonkers.
    Cyliena and Margaret like this.
  10. Nailoo Member

Lol, it's always creepy when you come home from a hard day adventuring and see Fluffy sliding across floor or Mr.Furz's bottom stuck out of the stairs at a weird angle. :eek:

It would be wonderful to have more normal animal plushies and to have pets that you could set to stay or roam, in just one area. Kittens in the bed, ducks in the pond, chickens in their coop etc. Can't you set the DM stuff to "patrol" a certain area? Don't think it'd be too hard to use that for plushies or pets.
    Margaret and Afista like this.