no comment

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by redshadow55555, Jan 17, 2013.

1. redshadow55555 New Member

TSR Timothy A.: Hi, my name is TSR Timothy A.. Are you contacting us about a new issue or do you have an open incident? redshadow55555 soe: hi redshadow55555 soe: i write little information TSR Timothy A.: Ok, let me pull up the account and see what I can find out regarding your billing questions. Just a moment please. redshadow55555 soe: ok i waiting TSR Timothy A.: Do you have the code from the back of the Station Cash card you consumed on the account? redshadow55555 soe: i try before buying 3 month gold account my credit card problem then i buy 1 month game card 17USD i send money from paypal redshadow55555 soe: i dont know redshadow55555 soe: i buy game card from [IMG] http://www.pcgamesupply.com redshadow55555 soe: i want cry:D TSR Timothy A.: Ok, let me look at the list of available keys on the account and see what I can find out. redshadow55555 soe: well my english little bad redshadow55555 soe: do you want my code? redshadow55555 soe: redeem code? TSR Timothy A.: If you have the code available, yes, that would be very helpful! redshadow55555 soe: i sorry i want back too my problem redshadow55555 soe: its ok i dont wanr 500 station cash redshadow55555 soe: i want next month contin gold accouunt and i want send money from paypal redshadow55555 soe: because my credit card problem for sony) redshadow55555 soe: wanr want* TSR Timothy A.: Ok, let me go ahead and look up the billing information on the account and see what I can find out about the membership purchase you were attempting. redshadow55555 soe: mycode: 796D-G2RC-****-****-**** TSR Timothy A.: Thank you! Let me see what I can find out. redshadow55555 soe: ok redshadow55555 soe: my account email: ******@gmail.com redshadow55555 soe: this is my paypal too TSR Timothy A.: Ok, I see that key was consumed properly on the account. However, the key only grants game time or Station Cash. If you consumed it for game time, you would not receive Station Cash as that is not a recurring membership. If you are referring to the bonus 500 Station Cash for membership, it is only applied for a recurring membership purchased through a credit card. redshadow55555 soe: i cant consumed redshadow55555 soe: because need credit card for consume redshadow55555 soe: its possible i send money paypal? TSR Timothy A.: I'm sorry, but we do not have memberships available through Paypal. Memberships can only be purchased through a credit/debit card or through a Station Cash card as you have already done. redshadow55555 soe: and redshadow55555 soe: next month i buying 1 more gamecard? redshadow55555 soe: 17USD redshadow55555 soe: do you have link only everquest2 more cheap 3 or 6 month gamecard? TSR Timothy A.: I'm sorry, but we do not produce any game cards for longer than one month. I wish we had them available, but we do not have 3 or 6 month game cards. redshadow55555 soe: i sorry too i dont paying this game evey month 17 USD( TSR Timothy A.: I am sorry that is the case and I completely understand. redshadow55555 soe: ok redshadow55555 soe: bybye TSR Timothy A.: Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment and have a great day!
  2. Ivory Member

I am lost...

Are you complaining that you have to pay $2 more per month because you won't put it on your credit card?

Wow that was very hard to read.
  3. Lempo Well-Known Member

^^ It made my eyes bleed
    I don't get the point either.
  4. redshadow55555 New Member

I do not complain

i dont want buying gamecard every month 17USD and no station cash

and 3 month plan 1 month only 12,99 USD i pay not 2$
    4$ more...

4$ unimportant you? send my paypal

5. TSR-SeanF Member

I am also a bit confused as to what exactly your issue is here. If you have some feedback about a PayPal payment option you would like to submit I can assist you with that and If you have an additional inquiry please feel free to PM me personally and I will be happy to assist you.
  6. enada Member

if you buy a $15 soe card from walmart,you will recieve 500sc and a 30 day subscription.and they only charge you $15(usd)
  7. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

If you are looking for the monthly station cash, that is an incentive given to players who decide to set their accounts to recur.