No bow in crates?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Arieste, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Arieste Well-Known Member

Where do i get the higher stat ranged weapon for a channeler? The only ranged i see in my halls crate reward options is the spell weapon, which won't work with CAs.

Shouldn't there be a channeler options? That is to say - a bow?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

They're likely only in the channeler box. For example, my warden gets a slashing 1-hander option (druid, channeler only healer weapon) but my defiler's box has the option for a piercing weapon (shaman only).
  3. Discoee Member

I'd love to get a bow upgrade. Any particular heroic zone or raid mob that tends to drop one? I've done lots of heroic zones and saw a bow drop twice but I lost the roll (ToV) zones.

Any specific bow to look for?
  4. Eileithia Active Member

Bow of Plagues drops off one of the Necromancers in Labs. I haven't seen a better one yet.
  5. Sylke Well-Known Member

There's one from Labs (I think, maybe Halls) and another from one of the first couple nameds in Vulak's
  6. Indoctrination Active Member

When mine resets I'll double check to see if it's in there.
  7. Arieste Well-Known Member

Yes, i'm aware of this one. and the one from VD has the same stats.

Other classes however, get a better stat ranged that comes out of crate rewards. The one that drops has 400ish STA, the crate one 500ish. Unfortunately it looks like my Channeler's crate only contains the option for a ranged spell weapon (like my other healers) and NOT for a bow. This seems to be an oversight.
  8. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

No bow for rangers too. Its SO much fun being given a throwing pouch.
  9. Sylke Well-Known Member

There's no Bow in the Channeler crate from Nexus Core Advanced Solo. There should be as it gives standard weapons for all other classes. No Channeler is going to use a Spell Weapon in their ranged slot, ever.
  10. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Now we just gotta get an third class like an Arcane Archer (cloth wearer, utility maybe) who uses a bow and bow issues won't be so easy to ignore. This RNG is so awesome people want their options lowered.
  11. sompet_eq2 Member

My paladin has now 4 bows but no one handed sword and my channeler has 3 sword but no bows from Nexus solo. They are on different accounts...
  12. Ravenlook Member

i don't get it, why do u guys worrie about a bow that much?
    the epic is just around to corner and will prob be best in slot :D
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

Because getting the epic may not be trivial?
    Because few of their arts (heals included) worth without a bow equipped?
    Because they need to stack up crit chance just like everybody else and ranged slot is one of the major contributors of crit chance?
    Those are just a few off the top of my head and I don't play a channeler. :p
    sompet_eq2 and Neiloch like this.
  14. Uncle Active Member

bows were put in crates as of 12/17/13 patch