Nighthowl's Sigs - Retired

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Nighthowl, Mar 12, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

[IMG]
    Retired
    It is your responsibility to make sure that the images you send me are not trademarked or copyrighted or that you have the express permission of the original artist to use that image. If I have any doubts about using a particular piece of artwork, I may refuse to use it in your signature or refuse to do the signature entirely.
    I make sigs free of charge, however if you like my work please consider a donation, it's greatly appreciated and leads to a less stressed sig maker!
    Please remember when you request a sig, that I have other things that take my time, I'm a guild leader in game, and a mother to two great yet demanding kids, toss a hubby in there and well you know. I can normally turn out a sig in a few hours however it might take a few days depending on several factors, request list, RL issues, or in game demands. So please 'Wait, be good, and don't whine at me' as I tell my kids when they are waiting for something.
    To request a sig: 1. Make sure that you don't request a sig from me if you already have a request in with another artist, and vise versa.
    2. Copy/paste this info into a new reply in my thread, fill in the blanks and I'll get you on 'The List' as soon as I can.
    Character Name:
    Server:
    Race:
    Class:
    Guild:
    Text you want used on sig: (full char name, guild name, other text)
    Size you would like the sig to be:
    Any other ideas, colors, 'feel' and so on, for how you want your sig to look.
    Link to high quality screens shots and or other artwork to be used in sig:

Some of my work
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Darksongz asked for a blue with white sig, with some gold music notes. Hope it's what you were looking for, made it look as much like the style of your old one as I could manage (seeing as I didn't make your old sig) if you want it changed at all or a whole new one from scratch just let me know. :)
    Right Click and save image to your PC then host it somewhere and put the code in the sig area.
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Guildie in need of new sigs for his army of alts, I started off with his SK Short.
    [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Next up is Skullsmasher!
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Wow do I have a bad habit, everytime I play my poor fae mystic I decide she needs a makeover. So anyhow this is the umm 4th sig for her this year, but I'm really happy with it.
    [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Zunarn15 Guest

Great sigs! I love the colors on them.
  7. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

Character Name: Beckanai Ravenwood
    Server: Test
    Race: Woodelf (Soga)
    Class: Fury
    Guild: Defenders of the Forest
    Text you want used on sig: I'd love to have, "Beckanai - Fury and Sage - Guild leader of Defenders of the Forest of Test" in some manor, you can decide on placement.
    Size you would like the sig to be: 500x130
    Any other ideas, colors, 'feel' and so on, for how you want your sig to look: I've added in an image of some "woods" so something along the lines of a druid/fury and the forest.
    Link to high quality screens shots and or other artwork to be used in sig: Some Images, let me know if they need to be closer up and I'll load up another and grab some.
    The signature will be added to my rotator, just letting you know ahead of time. I'm not picky or in any hurry, have fun with it!
    Thanks!
  8. ARCHIVED-resus Guest

Character Name: Esio
    Server: Nagafen
    Race: Kerra
    Class: Troubador
    Guild: Radiant Legion
    Text you want used on sig: (The Muse)
    Size you would like the sig to be:150 x 500
    Any other ideas, colors, 'feel' and so on, for how you want your sig to look.(i like Blue)

http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?im...q2000006az7.jpg
    http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?im...q2000007lk4.jpg
    http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?im...q2000008xr9.jpg
    http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?i...q2000009rd1.jpg
    http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?...q2000005ab5.jpg
  9. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

Character Name: Keikoku
    Server: Permafrost
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Bruiser
    Guild: Grievance

Colors black and red. Anything other than the char pics I'll leave up to your own imagination. Words, just guild and name, maybe class. Took a lot of screenshots, so I zipped them and put them into three folders. You can pic and choose, no preference on any of them. =)
  10. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Bech! I have two for you, the first one I did I wasn't 100% happy with, so I redid it a bit and liked it alot more. But figured I'd post them both and let you pick which one you want. Purple is the retouch btw, I like the way the colors blend more in it, but the gold one is a bit brighter. So which ever style you like more, I'm happy with both and had fun with it!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

Nighthowl wrote:
    Thank you so very much hun!
    I do so love purple, I believe I'll grab them both though just to see! :D
    *hugs* Thank you, Thank you for taking the time to do it!
  12. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Esio! I wasn't too sure how much info you wanted on your sig, so I did my standard of class, name, guild, server and added your title 'The Muse' as well, if you want any of the text removed please just let me know it's the easiest thing to fix. I also touched up the close up of your chars face, made his eyes pop and fuzzed out his cheeks to give him more of a cat like look. And I fixed the cut off on the madolin (sp?) as best I could. If you don't like any part of it please let me know!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-resus Guest

Awsome ty, donation done :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Keikoku@Permafrost wrote:
    Before I can get started I do need to know what size you want the sig to be.. :)
  15. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

Sorry, lol. Sig will be the normal SOE forum size. =)
  16. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

I did a full repaint on your close up, evened out the skin, retouched the hair and eyes. I also played around quite a bit with backgrounds, when I'm not given a screenshot I feel a little lost, not really sure what the requester wants. So here are several options for you, willing to change anything or start over on the background from scratch. I tend to like a more simple background, too much background takes away from the char and text for me. However I just have this feeling that you were looking for something with a more obvious background so I tryed a couple other things.
    Again, if you don't think it's what you had in mind please tell me! I'd much rather do it over than have you unhappy with your sig. And I'm really lost as to what to do for the wall paper you requested...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

I LOVE them all. It's so difficult! LOL. But I think I'll go with the bottom one. I'll PM you with an email addy so you can email it to me.
  18. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Myself and both my kids have been sick, on top of that my brother called Tuesday to tell me he's shipping out to Iraq. He actually flew out today... so the last thing I've wanted to do was load up photoshop and be creative. But I managed to finish work on Keikoku's wallpaper (I had started it last week) hope you like it, sorry it took so long!
    [IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Sig for a guildie.
    [IMG]
    And while I was in guk (I think) a week or so ago, standing around waiting on afk's I saw a beautiful shot for a background, so I redid my fury's sig. :)
    [IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

My conj got a make over so she needed a new sig :)
    [IMG]