Night of the Dead wish list

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-heartstopper, Aug 21, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-heartstopper Guest

We have all been asking for different things during Nights of the Dead. So here is a list I would like to see. Please feel free to add. I took the liberty of adding some items that other people had mentioned.

1. Dead body (that you can name)(sort of like a manniquin only dead)
    2. blood pools that you can actually swim in
    3. blood splatters or spots (like a tile but with the only thing visible is the blood)
    4. The return of the Crow. Don't remember the name of the actual item but its a Crow. had a quest for it about 4-5 years ago maybe longer.
    5. Creepy doors that creek when they are opened
    6. Flying books (either as a pet or like the flying candles)
    7. Dirt mounds that look like freshly dug grave
    8. more creepy lights
    9. Bats like 3-4 of them flying together.
    10. noise boxes. Like the scretching noise box but with a scream, or the sounds of foot steps. or even the sound of ghoulish whispers.

ok thats all I got for now
  2. ARCHIVED-Gwynn Guest

11. Sharp wooden stakes (so I don't have to run a zillion vampire teeth through a string of alts)
    12. Garlic
    13. Pile of ashes
    14. Brooms (perhaps as a guide event reward, like the shovels and pitchforks...?)
  3. ARCHIVED-Zemizia Guest

Black lighting, so anything white glows!
    Better coffins
    Different jack-o-lanterns, with different faces besides the same "angry" and "sad" ones
    Different kinds of fences, gates and doors
  4. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

heartstopper wrote:
    Yessss!
  5. ARCHIVED-Giggilie Guest

15. Returning the "Evil Pitchfork" in game (used to be an item for the pumkin king quest, removed a few years ago)
    16. Solid pumpkins in many colors, including white, black, purple and green
    17. A set of the Bristlebane Plate armor (the set that comes in solid green or orange) in purple and also red
    18. A broker board with spider webs and a black frame (would LOVE to see a new set of broker boards, even recolors in the cityfests please)
    19. A crown of bats- like the rose crowns but with tiny little bats :)

Thanks for this chance to suggest!
  6. ARCHIVED-Zemizia Guest

Oooo what about headstones that you can put your own words on, like the signs from the city festivals!
  7. ARCHIVED-omoara Guest

+1 on all and
    trees with falling leaves in autumn colors that sway
  8. ARCHIVED-omoara Guest

or should i say..... swaying trees with autumn colored falling leaves ;)
    and would really love actual windows, all types, but for NOTD maybe a windows with bats on the glass.
  9. ARCHIVED-Dreamclouds Guest

I wish for a bag that looks like a trick or treat bag... and a funny costume for my merc.
  10. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

You have to ask for stuff many months ahead of time (Did Domino once say 4-6 months?), they are done with designing by now for this year.
  11. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

Zehl_Ice-Fire wrote:
    4-6 months sounds about right, so any Frostfell wishes have a small chance of getting in.
  12. ARCHIVED-Filly67 Guest

Zehl_Ice-Fire wrote:
    Maybe true but this list has been going on for years. Poor Heartstopper would be so happy to have dead bodies for her many scary houses.
  13. ARCHIVED-Raienya Guest

Deveryn@Crushbone wrote:
    A very, VERY small chance, since tradeskilling does not have a full-time developer. He works in other areas in addition to tradeskilling (pvp, bg, etc), so I would count on even less tradeskill content than we have seen since Domino left.
  14. ARCHIVED-heartstopper Guest

Several people have been asking for this stuff for the last 2 years. I know I have asked for several items on the list and this would be the 3rd year I have asked. so it's not a matter of not asking soon enough, it's a matter of people actually listening.
    Seriously. I just want dead bodies. been asking for those since before SF.
    another few items on the list-
    1. scortched earth tile
    2. lighting to make areas dark. Reverse lighting. like the shadow creatures, instead of illuminating things it makes everything Darker
  15. ARCHIVED-Giggilie Guest

So who is our tradeskill developer now? I would think this list would help THEM out, making crafters happy and adding to the game unique items that we all know that long time crafters/players would love. I think this is still a great idea to communicate what we would like to see!
  16. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Absynthia@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    There isn't a tradeskill developer, there is somebody (Omugi) who had tradeskills added to his already full plate to get to when he's got the time (or not).
  17. ARCHIVED-Raienya Guest

Mermut wrote:
    Mermut is correct on the tradeskill developer. I have been hammering away at getting tradeskills looked at, and was told that tradeskills would be looked at "soon" (/eyeroll).
  18. ARCHIVED-TheSpin Guest

Flying broom mount.
  19. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Raienya wrote:
    I thought Kaitheel worked on event stuff now, anyways.
  20. ARCHIVED-heartstopper Guest

Severed heads for weapons