Next Patch and Mentoring

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Ruallin Ebonhammer, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

Do we know when there will be a patch and reimplementation of the mentoring system?

I play with a small group of friends that came back to the game and a couple of us have been leveling faster than the others for a variety of reasons; altaholics, playtime, some bought the promotional vitality potions on claiming their DB Cash. We are starting to reach the stage where characters will no longer be able to group and gain xp.

Obviously those that play one character could make alts or not play for a week but I am hoping to hear there is a date scheduled for a patch that I haven't seen. I was thinking it might be Tuesday but that wasn't the case as historically that was patch day I believe.
  2. Sogapa Active Member

Why can't you mentor using the currently available methods? FYI you can either mentor your friend to give him/her an xp boost or you can mentor down on your own. There is no need to change how it works.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

4. Springelf Active Member

He can't use the current system because its broken atm. It maybe will work in some zones, not at all in others.
    Lost and Ruallin Ebonhammer like this.
  5. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

Thank you Draknox and Springelf.
    Lost likes this.
  6. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

There is a note when you log in mentioning that Mentoring has been disabled until the 'next patch'. I didn't realized it was actually working in some zones. If it is next week sometime we can probably play an alt and gain some vitality on the main for now.
  7. Torrin Member

I have heard, and seen a few times, that mentoring will work in dungeons but you have to be in the dungeon to mentor. I've also heard it will work in housing, you go in a published house and mentor then zone out and you're back where you were mentored.
    I've seen the former, haven't seen the later first hand.

The next patch will most likely be Tuesday July 11th. It is also when Summer Ethereals are coming out so it'll be a decent sized patch day I'm sure.
    Lost and Xephane like this.