Newly Published: Whizzy A Study in Blue

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Resk, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Resk New Member

Whizzy A Study in Blue has been published on Antonia Bayle. Massive Homes, Felwithe Portal. Hope you enjoy a unique take on a whizzy home :)
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

This is a very beautiful place. Worth the visit in person, love the blue and black theme in there.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Lot of traipsing through the Neriak and Freeport City Festivals? :)

Uwk
    who can certainly sympathize...and still wishes the Festivals covered all the cities each month, like the Moonlight events :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Galya Member

I agree this place is gorgeous! I toured it before I started my place Winterfall’s Village to see what someone else did with blue!

Well done in a huge space!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I missed this posting awhile back. Was going back looking to see if I missed any recently so I went looking for your house. I see it was not published anymore and had new items from this years NotD. I did a video but can do another one if you want once completely done.

Title: Wizzy A Study in Blue
    Decorator: Resk
    Owner: Resk
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Address: Felwithe Mansion, South Freeport
    Category: Massive Homes/Unpublished

6. Resk New Member

It was getting a small upgrade, It is republished. You found a scret room :), but you missed 2 floors :p Thanks for checking it out !!! Goodluck on all your tours
  7. Resk New Member

Thank you !!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am so sorry I missed stuff. Still trying to finish uploading yesterday's videos. I missed something but caught it so merging two videos which is taking forever then I have to upload and done. Tomorrow I will get around to videoing house but probably uploaded Thursday.
  9. Resk New Member

Its No issue, Just thought it was funny you found the secret room but not 2 whole floors :) Keep doing an Amazing Job!!!
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Here is the revised house with the missing 2 floors.

11. nooz Where is my cat nip err I mean nap!

Nice video, Ocarinah. all in blue very creative by Resk! if ever i get back to AB server. I go see it. from a wizard to another wizard :)