Newly Published Home

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Pocket'Healz, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Pocket'Healz Member

Hello all,

I've recently finished and published my first house On the Antonia Bayle server. I was wondering if anyone had any free time at some point that they could maybe stop by and take a look and leave me some feedback. I would love to hear opinions/thoughts, so I can improve for my next one.

The house is called Winter Resort & Spa, and can be found under the large home section.

If you happen to stop by and take a look, thank you in advance!

--Vamp
  2. Ephras Active Member

Well Vampirella, you had 6 Likes for Creativity and 6 Likes for Style when I visited. That was a lot of effort for 1000 items! But it's a bit too busy for me. Why don't you try something simpler next time. Enjoy the game!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Pocket'Healz Member

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback :)
  4. Xxtacii Active Member

I went though your house today. So many wonderfully unique ideas! (definitely some that I will borrow). It seems like you had a lot of different ideas and tried to put them all into one house. They are wonderfully executed, but just so many at one time. You are really good with details and to me that is one of the things I look for the most. (ex the extra drawers in the fridge, the stove, the background tiles behind items). Keep doing what you are doing, just spread it out a little more. Over all.. for your first published house, Well done!

Xxtacii
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(she put drawers in the fridge? wo! :D)

Okay, I'll have to check it out. ;->

And as for any clutter, just remember what the Victorian homes were like on the inside! ;)

Uwk
    Breanna and Spextasy like this.
  6. Pocket'Healz Member

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time visit and leave feedback. It’s much appreciated!