Newbie wants to play with the masters.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kenn, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Kenn Well-Known Member

Newbies want to be max level right now with all AAs.

If you sell it them, the masters who put in years of work feel cheated.

So, why not give the masters something too. They went through the gauntlent of Heritage quest, signatures, epic weapon and more. Why not let them also have a top level character, but it have every quest and benefit their main has. Why should the master go through it for the 20th time?

No grinding newbies, and they don't get the perks without suffering through the quest lines. Those quest lines are fun to do at level, but at max level they are sooo boring (have fun newbie)
  2. Xephane Active Member

Leveling for "masters" has never been an issue. Being able to buy something makes nobody feel cheated, because anybody can do it. Noobies should have to grind anyways, or they don't learn their class at all and are jumping into a world of wonder and confusion.

What exactly are you asking for??
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Nuhvohk Active Member

Nobody's selling max level and AAs, though. And you don't need to do HQs, sigs, etc to get to max level. I don't see what you're getting at, at all.

Also, referring to experienced players as "the masters" as if playing an MMO makes them skilled tradesmen is pretty pretentious.
    Xephane likes this.
  4. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

WTF did I just? Did you really refer to someone with a max level character as a "master"? You've been eating the paint chips again son, stop that.
    Xephane likes this.
  5. Nagash Member

LOL. i thought the same thing.